Browse by category
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condtion of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Race Ocean Sunglasses are packed with all the features youâ€™d expect from Gill: polarised, anti-glare, anti-scratch lenses with full UV protection. The addition of an integrated retainer and vents prevent the lenses steaming up when the pressure is on. As with many of our sailing sunglasses, their innovative design means they will float if dropped in water. Itâ€™s little details like that that make them stand out and give us our reputation as the number one choice for sailing gear.
- Integral floatation technology, designed for life on the water.
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear.
- Polarized lens technology block the glare produced by light reflecting off the water.
- 100% UV 400 protection, blocking 100% of harmful UVA, UVB and UVC radiation.
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision.
- Reduced eye fatigue. Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards. Glare-free vision. Clear contrasts.
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils.