At Marine Parts Direct, we have joined forces with DPD, one of Ireland's largest courier companies,
to ensure your products are delivered to your door.
Our European warehouse is based in Barcelona.
1. Simply click ‘Collect in Store’ at the checkout to avail of this
service free of charge and select the store that suits you best
2. Once your items are ready for collection in-store, you will be notified by either telephone call or SMS
3. If you are unable to collect your order personally you may nominate someone to do this for you
4. To collect an order either yourself or your nominated party must present the following to a staff member:
- a printed or electronic version of your ‘Order Confirmation’ with order number
- photographic identification
1. Orders will usually be delivered to store within 3 working days (Monday-Friday)
2. Orders that have not been collected within 14 days and without notification will be returned to the warehouse and a refund will be issued
3. Should you wish to notify marineparts.ie of any changes or issues, please email: email@example.com. Please remember to quote your order number in any correspondence
Swords Co Dublin
Carlisle Pier, Dún Laoghaire
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condtion of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem.
GLO with vehicle power cable
Navigate with Garmin-caliber GPS data on the mobile device of your choice. GLO brings you the best of both worlds by combining GPS/GLONASS receivers with Bluetooth® technology so you can enjoy precise position information on your iPad, iPhone or Android device.
GLO can receive position information from both the GPS and GLONASS satellite constellations, allowing it to connect to up to 24 more satellites than devices that rely on GPS alone. This allows GLO to lock on to satellites approximately 20 percent faster and remain connected even at high speed. What’s more, GLO updates its position information at 10 times per second — that’s up to 10 times more often than the GPS receivers in many mobile devices.
Using Bluetooth technology, GLO wirelessly pairs to your mobile device. Just set GLO within range of your mobile device, and in moments you’ll be receiving GLO’s position data. It has up to 12 hours of battery life to keep your position on long trips, and charging GLO between uses is easy with the included USB cable or optional 12/24 volt cigarette lighter adapter. The optional friction mount keeps the receiver safe on your dashboard and in full view of satellites.
Unit size, WxHxD: .70" x 1.65" x 3.04" (1.78 x 4.19 x 7.72 cm)
Weight: 2.12 oz (60.1 g)
Receiver Technology: GPS+GLONASS
Update Rate: 10 Hz
Accuracy: 3 meters
Battery Capacity: 1100mAh
Battery Life: 12 hours
Hot Start Time: 3–5s
Warm Start Time: 35s
Cold Start Time: 60s