At Marine Parts Direct, we have joined forces with DPD, one of Ireland's largest courier companies,
to ensure your products are delivered to your door.
Our European warehouse is based in Barcelona.
1. Simply click ‘Collect in Store’ at the checkout to avail of this
service free of charge and select the store that suits you best
2. Once your items are ready for collection in-store, you will be notified by either telephone call or SMS
3. If you are unable to collect your order personally you may nominate someone to do this for you
4. To collect an order either yourself or your nominated party must present the following to a staff member:
- a printed or electronic version of your ‘Order Confirmation’ with order number
- photographic identification
1. Orders will usually be delivered to store within 3 working days (Monday-Friday)
2. Orders that have not been collected within 14 days and without notification will be returned to the warehouse and a refund will be issued
3. Should you wish to notify marineparts.ie of any changes or issues, please email: email@example.com. Please remember to quote your order number in any correspondence
Swords Co Dublin
Carlisle Pier, Dún Laoghaire
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condtion of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem.
The gWind Wireless 2 transducer offers an easy-to-install solution that eliminates running wires through masts up to 15 m (50 ft). Accurate wind signals are sent via an ANT® connection directly to a GNX™ Wind instrument or compatible Garmin GPSMAP® 8400 series or GPSMAP 7400 series chartplotters. The transducer features renowned Nexus® twin-fin technology with a 3-bladed propeller, providing accurate wind speed and a stable wind angle in lighter wind conditions. Also available in wind and sail packs (sold separately) that can be used as standalone wind systems or expanded to full network systems via NMEA 2000®.