Browse by category
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condtion of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- A Pilot twin channel gas alarm is an important and cost effective item of safety equipment wherever gas or other dangerous vapours may be present in the environment.
- Pilot gas alarms are not fitted with an on / off switch as they are designed to be permanently on whenever the master switch is activated.
- The Pilot gas alarm also has a built in test feature to ensure the system works correctly.
- The Pilot twin channel gas alarm control box is supplied complete with two detector heads with 3.5 metres of cable per detector head plus installation and operating instructions.
- The Pilot gas alarm requires a 12V DC power supply and consumes 100 milliamps standby, 210 milliamps with both alarms sensing. An internal fuse protects the gas alarm circuit and sophisticated fault detection circuitry warns of low supply voltage, detector failure, disconnection or short circuit.
- This extra terminal in the Pilot twin gas alarm can alternatively be used as a network terminal to allow any number of twin alarms to be 'chained' together. This is particularly useful on larger vessels as it allows you to have a main control unit and at least one detector in most rooms, yet if the unit at the other end of the vessel alarms, all the units will activate.
- The unit that detected the original leak will be identifiable by a bright LED
- Twin Channel (two detector heads)
- 3.5 Metres connection cable per head.
- 12V DC Systems (24V systems require dropper)
- Dimensions: 35mm x 65mm x 120mm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ORDER
For all of our online products, see the following guidance:
IN STORE STOCK - These can be purchased as normal and will be dispatched from our store, usually within one working day.
CENTRAL WAREHOUSE STOCK - These can be purchased as normal and will be dispatched as within 2-3 days for smaller items and 4-5 days for large items. This allows you to have peace of mind, knowing that once ordered, the part or item you need is secured.
To allow a swift dispatch of your items, and where possible, keep IN STORE items and CENTRAL STOCK Items on separate orders.
This will allow us to quickly dispatch what we hold, rather than waiting for the CENTRAL WAREHOUSE items to be released.
We will keep you updated on any developments which may change this.