Browse by category
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condtion of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- A Pilot single channel gas alarm is an important and cost effective item of safety equipment wherever gas or other dangerous vapours may be present in the environment.
- Pilot gas alarms are not fitted with an on / off switch as they are designed to be permanently on whenever the master switch is activated.
- The Pilot gas alarm also has a built in test feature to ensure the system works correctly.
- The Pilot single channel gas alarm control box is supplied complete with one detector head, 3.5 metres of cable plus installation and operating instructions.
- The Pilot mini gas alarm requires a 12V DC power supply and consumes 94 milliamps standby, 105 milliamps in the presence of gas. An internal 2.5A fuse protects the gas alarm circuit and sophisticated fault detection circuitry warns of low supply voltage, detector failure, disconnection or short circuit.
- The Pilot gas alarm is suitable for 12V DC systems, for 24V systems simply use with dropper 715523.
- 12V DC Systems (24V systems require dropper).
- Dimensions: 35mm x 53mm x 100mm.
- 2.5A Fuse.