At Marine Parts Direct, we have joined forces with DPD, one of Ireland's largest courier companies,
to ensure your products are delivered to your door.
Our European warehouse is based in Barcelona.
1. Simply click ‘Collect in Store’ at the checkout to avail of this
service free of charge and select the store that suits you best
2. Once your items are ready for collection in-store, you will be notified by either telephone call or SMS
3. If you are unable to collect your order personally you may nominate someone to do this for you
4. To collect an order either yourself or your nominated party must present the following to a staff member:
- a printed or electronic version of your ‘Order Confirmation’ with order number
- photographic identification
1. Orders will usually be delivered to store within 3 working days (Monday-Friday)
2. Orders that have not been collected within 14 days and without notification will be returned to the warehouse and a refund will be issued
3. Should you wish to notify marineparts.ie of any changes or issues, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to quote your order number in any correspondence
Swords Co Dublin
Carlisle Pier, Dún Laoghaire
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condtion of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem.
• Striking design finish in durable rip stop fabric
• 170N buoyancy with Hammar® hydrostatic automatic inflator
• Structured fit allows easy donning with simple to adjust buckles
• Course and fine tune adjustment. Fit lifejacket to body size.
• Fine tune adjust each time for layers
• Added protection in high impact areas
• New style structured sprayhood to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
• Pylon Lifejacket Light™ – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
• Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
• Wider 40mm leg strap with stowage
• Toggle attachment point for optional Chest Pack (DW-PCC)
• Optional Ocean Signal AIS MOB1 available to purchase as a stand-alone unit or supplied fitted integrated within a Deckvest.
Harness Release System (HRS™)
The Deckvest VITO is a 170N lifejacket with integrated Deck safety Harness. All VITO Deckvests are built to allow them to be upgraded with the unique Spinlock Harness Release System (HRS™). This revolutionary system, evolved directly from the development work with the Volvo Ocean Race, is in the final stage of approval testing and will be launched early 2019. HRS™ is a unique system that ensures a simple release from a safetyline, even when fully loaded. It is easily accessible with either hand, but significantly reduces the risk of an accidental snag or release.
If required – at an additional cost, Spinlock can upgrade any VITO to include the new Harness Release System.DW-VT/H170 Deckvest VITO Hammar 170N Lifejacket
DW-VT/H170/HRS Deckvest VITO Hammar 170N Lifejacket with Harness Release System fitted