If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem.
Pay Securely By
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Standard Horizon HX890 DSC VHF/GPS Radio (2019 Model)
The Standard Horizon HX890E Handheld Floating VHF Radio with Class H DSC and GPS is the successor to the best selling HX870E.
Two scrambler systems built in, both a 4 code CVS2500A and a 32 code FVP-42 scrambler system ensure secure communications out on the
Another new feature includes a built in FM Broadcast band receiver, during times when radio communication is not necessary, relax with some music on the FM Radio broadcast bands.
Other notable features include: Floating and submersible to IPX8, switchable daytime or nighttime mode, waypoint and route navigation, group monitor function
utilising DSC Group position call. The new Standard Horizon HX890E has also been redesigned with a new ergonomic case design, and has been rigorously tested to conform with the Military Standard (MIL-STD-810F).
The feature packed HX890E comes packaged with all the accessories including the rechargeable Li-Ion battery, Alkaline battery tray, 220V charger, charging cradle, 12V charger, PC programming cable and belt lip with lanyard, and it's backed by Standard Horizons industry leading 3 year waterproof warranty.
- 6W transmit power output (Selectable 6/ 2/ 1 W)
- 700mW Loud Audio and Noise Canceling Function for both TX/RX audio
- Rugged case construction conforms to Military Standard (MIL-STD-810F)
- Submersible IPX8 Construction and it floats
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) ITU-R M.493 Class-H Operation
- W2.60" x H5.43" x D1.50“ Round Case Design provides excellent ergonomics
- Built-in Integrated 66 channel WAAS GPS Receiver
- 11-hour Operating Time with 1800mAh high capacity Li-ion battery
- Easy to Operate Menu System with a large (1.7" x 1.7") Full-dot matrix display
- Selectable Display Mode - Day & Night Mode
- Waypoint and Route navigation
- Group Monitor Function utilising DSC Group Position Call
- MOB (Man over Board) feature
- Water Activated Emergency â€œWHITEâ€ Strobe Light
- Two Scrambler Systems built-in â€“ 4-code CVS2500A & 32-code FVP-42
- Versatile Scanning operation (Dual Watch and Triple Watch)
- NOAA Weather Channels with Weather Alert
- FM Broadcast Radio Receiver
- Micro USB Data jack for PC programming
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
No reviews found